Monday, July 4, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Read These Amazingly Underrated Books

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme held by The Broke and the Bookish.


This week's topic is: Books that I enjoyed that have under 2000 ratings on Goodreads.

There is no way this list is going to be 10. So I'm just going to break it down into genres and will post a link to my review(if I have one).
Side note; I know some of these are relatively new releases, but that's no excuse.

Romance/NA
I love all of these books so much. They're pretty much my go to's when recommending romance. I seriously can't believe more people haven't read them. So do yourself a favour and get on it.

Reviews: UndecidedCarry the OceanThis is One MomentLuck on the LineWicked Heart

YA Contemporary
Over the past year or two contemp has become my go to genre(besides NA). So I've become quite critical and picky. Give these lovelies some lovin'.
Reviews: How to Say I Love you Out LoudThe Summer After You + MeSome Kind of NormalThe Truth About UsWanderlost| Summer of SloaneThe Loose Ends List

Other YA
Here's a mish-mash of some really underrated sci-fi, paranormal, historical and fantasy. Sad story, the author of Liberty decided to not continue on with writing what could have been an amazing series because of so little readers. Very very sad.

Adult Fiction
A thriller. A fairy tale re-telling. And some chic-lit. Eat them up, friends.


You guys read any of these? Link up your TTT.

Happy reading!

Brittany


EmoticonEmoticon