Sunday, November 15, 2015

Showcase Sunday #92

Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme held by Books, Biscuits and Tea. It allows fellow bloggers to show off any books or bookish things they've compiled over the week.


Hey friends. I know it's been quiet around here, and unfortunately it'll probably stay like that for the rest of the year. I'll have some reviews go up and such. But 2016 will be when I'm back to the more frequent posting. It is what it is.
Soooo lots of fantastic books to show off. I've read quite a bit of them, which YAY! Some of the physical ones were ones I've read and loved as e-books so of course I need physical copies. I'm slowly buying through my long list of those books(read e-book need physical). Plus Winter was finally released. So of course I bought and devoured it. And if you saw my post from yesterday then you know how much I love it!


Purchased

Soundless by Richelle Mead
Winter(The Lunar Chronicles #4) by Marissa Meyer

Addicted to You(Addicted #1) by Krista & Becca Ritchie
Ricochet(Addicted #1.5) by Krista & Becca Ritchie

Wicked(A Wicked Saga #1) by Jennifer L Armentrout
Pucked Up(Pucked #2) by Helena Hunting

Captive Prince(Captive Prince #1) by C.S. Pacat
Princes's Gambit(Captive Prince #2) by C.S. Pacat

E-Books Purchased


Netgalley


Any exciting books that you guys have picked up lately?

Happy reading!

Brittany




EmoticonEmoticon