Sunday, January 3, 2016

Showcase Sunday #95

Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme held by Books, Biscuits and Tea. It allows fellow bloggers to show off any books or bookish things they've compiled over the week.

Happy New Year's, friends! Hope you had a lovely holiday season with family and friends. It's definitely a busy time of year. But now I'm back to not really working and come February I could be back to be unemployed. But I'll deal with it when I know what's happening.
Anyways, let's get to the fun stuff, books! I got a few books for Christmas. Plus I also got Chapters gift cards that I had no problem spending immediately(which I guess the books I'll have as "purchased" are technically gifted as gift cards). I ended up buying a few books I've already read and just need physical copies of(The Witch Hunter & Better When He's Brave). And than I also used those gift cards for some books I just needed(wanted). All of that doesn't really matter, I have more books. Ha!


Purchased

Goodbye Stranger by Rebecca Stead
Mark of the Thief(Mark of the Thief #1) by Jennifer A Nielsen


E-Books Purchased

Netgalley

Gifted

**Thanks to my cousins, aunt and uncle**
Rogue(The Paladin Prophecy #3) by Mark Frost

**Samantha absolutely spoiled me this Christmas(and yes, she got me the Jamie Fraser Funko too because she knows me heart). Thanks so much Samantha! <3**
The Naturals(The Naturals #1) by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
Everything Everything by Nicola Yoon
Beware the Wild(Beware the Wild #1) by Natalie C Parker
The Devil You Know by Trish Doller



What did you guys pick up this week?

Happy reading!

Brittany


EmoticonEmoticon